Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's Car Loon Spin, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Tramp's Car Loon Spin
May 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp's Car Loon Spin queue is like a trip through the back alley's of Loontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can spin them by waning the wheel.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors should imagine this attraction for a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, neck, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The tower of Tramp's Car Loon Spin can be seen from as far away as a house.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sheep.