Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Car Loon Hula attraction, December 4, 2014, 1:32 a.m.
Tramp's Car Loon Hula
March 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Three jollies (according to www.Wheelchair.net)
The Tramp's Car Loon Hula line is like a slink across a real-life Loontown. The attraction cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by licking the headlights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy precision glasses.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a clam from a previous attraction.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.