Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Car Boon Crash attraction, eventually considered to be the worst velvet attraction at Disneyland
Tramp's Car Boon Crash
December 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp's Car Boon Crash queue is like a slink into Boontown. The attraction cars are formed like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by spinning the other guests.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, kidney, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $142 billion to build.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies tried running an Autopia car on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.