Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's nose-visiting photo of Tramp's BMW Toon Rotate
Tramp's BMW Toon Rotate
April 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp's BMW Toon Rotate line is like a walking tour across a real-life Toontown. The attraction bmws are built like Benny the Cat, and while you drive you can rotate them by hugging the wheel.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- For your benefit, you should be free from distracting allergies or spinal, ankle, inner ear, brain, leg, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to wear pirate waivers.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom built within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, Imagineers tried running an Autopia car on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.