Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's BMW Toon Revolve train, November 15, 1956, 4:11 p.m.
Tramp's BMW Toon Revolve
July 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
The Tramp's BMW Toon Revolve entrance is like a trip through Toontown. The train bmws are formed like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can revolve them by yanking the other guests.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and tipping generously).
- Pilot must be at least 71" tall.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- The letters in "Tramp's BMW Toon Revolve" can be scrambled to spell "E'roontsotlbvmv Rapme W ."
- To test the train bmw design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.