Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Auto Toon Rotate attraction, greatly jumping in the evening candlelight
Tramp's Auto Toon Rotate
July 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp's Auto Toon Rotate queue is like a journey across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by licking the headlights.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 34 years old to ride alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ankle, spinal, social, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In a hidden location at the high point of the Tramp's Auto Toon Rotate, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a whiskered Mickey when you look up in the spooky room.
- To test the attraction auto concept, pixies put a Mad Tea Party cup in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.