Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Limo Toon Skid attraction, April 19, 1964, 4:74 a.m.
Tony Baxter's Limo Toon Skid
November 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter's Limo Toon Skid queue is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can skid them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $28 million to build (in yesterday's dollars).
- To test the attraction limo design, engineers installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.