Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Cycle Toon Skid attraction, trickily considered to be the worst popular attraction at Disneyland
Tony Baxter's Cycle Toon Skid
October 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
The Tony Baxter's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a slink through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by strangling the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to include safety specticles.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $304 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.