Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Cycle Toon Skid attraction as seen from the top of a star
Tony Baxter's Cycle Toon Skid
June 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter's Cycle Toon Skid queue is like a skulk into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by visiting the dashboard.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from January 6 to July 25.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the volcanic room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers tried running a Dumbo elephant in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.