Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Car Toot Slide train, generously improvising in the evening moonlight
Tony Baxter's Car Toot Slide
May 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
At least five happy faces
The Tony Baxter's Car Toot Slide queue is like a tour through the bad part of Toottown. The train cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by hugging the dashboard.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood, wrist, spinal, finger, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a fact from a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- To test the train car design, Imagineers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.