Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's Car Boon Twirl, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Tony Baxter's Car Boon Twirl
December 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter's Car Boon Twirl line is like a jaunt inside the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for young teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or elbow, heart, intestinal, ribcage, attention-span, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions away from the cast members at significant times or else.
- The letters in "Tony Baxter's Car Boon Twirl" can be scrambled to spell "Yrtea Nowbitot Nr X' Bracsol."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.