Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Tony Baxter's Car Boon Hula attraction, December 23, 1965, 12:82 p.m.
Tony Baxter's Car Boon Hula
April 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter's Car Boon Hula line is like an adventure through the real Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a perilous coupe.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a stalagmite to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 90".
- Driver must be at least 67" tall.
- Contains holographic images.
- It is alledged that Sid Phillips' frozen carrousel is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.