Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An appropriate view of Tony Baxter's Auto Toon Revolve when it's not bathed in darkness
Tony Baxter's Auto Toon Revolve
September 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter's Auto Toon Revolve entrance is like a walking tour across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Benny the Cad, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Oogie meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 29".
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The bucket in the lamp room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Behind the Guitarist".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction auto concept, rogue guests rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.