Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A primeval view of Tonka's Motor Toon Crash when it's not shrounded in darkness
Tonka's Motor Toon Crash
August 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Tonka's Motor Toon Crash queue is like a tour through a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph place.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from December 5 to July 14.
- The letters in "Tonka's Motor Toon Crash" can be scrambled to spell "Tooh Nos Asarmtcnr Kot'o."
- To test the attraction motor design, pixies installed a Main Street vehicle on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.