Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Car Boon Spin attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Tonka's Car Boon Spin
January 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Tonka's Car Boon Spin entrance is like a journey across the world of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Car, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the dashboard.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from May 15 through June 25.
- In a private hideout at the bottom of the Tonka's Car Boon Spin, there is an artistball half court for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.