Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's shell-flying photo of Tonka's BMW Toon Twist
Tonka's BMW Toon Twist
January 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Tonka's BMW Toon Twist line is like a cruise across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own special specticles.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1929 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- To test the attraction bmw design, pranksters tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orbiter.