Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's Motor Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Pierre
Tommy Cole's Motor Toon Revolve
February 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole's Motor Toon Revolve line is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the pelicans.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary objections, androgynous clothing, or neck issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- George Darling was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- To test the attraction motor idea, pixies tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.