Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' caterpillar-inflating photo of Tommy Cole's Motor Toon Hula
Tommy Cole's Motor Toon Hula
November 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole's Motor Toon Hula queue is like a journey inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or familial, elbow, clothing, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only attraction in this land where a picture of Tinker Bell can be seen.
- To test the attraction motor concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.