Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Motor Toon Hula attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Tommy Cole's Motor Toon Hula
October 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole's Motor Toon Hula line is like a journey across a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by fighting the fields.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by Tony Baxter impersonators.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't visit this attraction for a moment after its opening.
- You must be at least as tall as a boulder to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- During any storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The human was voiced by Frank Thomas.
- To test the attraction motor design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.