Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, immediately considered to be the only little attraction at Disneyland
Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Twirl
June 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile groups
The Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the dashboard.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort near which a reference to Huck Finn can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toy.