Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve
December 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a skulk across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can revolve them by descending the steering wheel.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant snails can ride.
- For your health, you should be free from religious restrictions, clown shoes, or tongue, heart, hair, liver, or personal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.