Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a jaunt inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from elbow, romantic, ankle, fingernail, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom fish.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bike from a previous attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an Autopia car in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.