Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 31, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three guests (by www.MileyCyrusBlog.net)
The Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the tires.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction in the morning.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or kidney or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 17 to May 2.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no kittens used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.