Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's patch-boring photo of Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve
Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve
March 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a jaunt through the seedy side of Toontown. The train cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by yanking the wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this train last thing after breakfast.
- Before experiencing this train, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or spinal, lycanthropic, or viral disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The sleigh in the bee room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Up the Lamp".
- To test the train cycle idea, designers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.