Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Taxi Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Tom Sawyer's Taxi Toon Spin
June 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Sawyer's Taxi Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt into the real Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the other guests.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After tracking this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from last week through August 16.
- One of the awnings was said to age like Doc Hudson.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, pranksters put a Splash Mountain log on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.