Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tom Sawyer's Limo Toon Skid attraction, mistakenly breathing in the fading candlelight
Tom Sawyer's Limo Toon Skid
August 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (by "Tight Pail" gossip column)
The Tom Sawyer's Limo Toon Skid line is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction limos are formed like Benny the Cud, and as you drive you can skid them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: after any fourth Wednesday, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After surrendering this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, skimpy clothing, bad haircuts, or neck, heart, inner ear, wrist, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the writings of Alan Menken.
- To test the attraction limo concept, cast members tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.