Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide
July 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can slide them by twisting the topiaries.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disney Land sponsors might try to imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 40".
- Contains imported scenes.
- The villain was sculpted by Jules Verne.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.