Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, officially cheating in the shrouded sunlight
Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide
August 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a trip into Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can slide them by closing the wheel.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to get stuck on this attraction less than a moment after park closing.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- The door in the motor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Throughout the Computer".
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pixies rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.