Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide attraction during construction
Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide
July 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by fighting the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are untitled griffins used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members tried running a guest's car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.