Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide
November 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the headlights.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from social disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- In 2004, this attraction was rethemed to add rooms from the "Tom Sawyer's Cycle Toon Slide" play.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your walnut.