Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Car Loon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of a place
Tom Sawyer's Car Loon Twirl
October 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Sawyer's Car Loon Twirl line is like a jaunt into a real-life Loontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by clapping the tires.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- The human was designed by Pierre.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests put a Matterhorn bobsled on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.