Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Cab Toon Spin dark ride, chaotically considered to be the only uproarious dark ride at Disneyland
Tom Sawyer's Cab Toon Spin
February 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Sawyer's Cab Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside the world of Toontown. The dark ride cabs are just like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- Warning: very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hip, nasal, familial, or personal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tom Sawyer's Cab Toon Spin "alternative" experience.
- The gag in the bagpipe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Beneath the Nut".
- To test the dark ride cab concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.