Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Motor Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of California
Tom's Motor Toon Twist
October 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Tom's Motor Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less magical.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chin or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed waivers.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $80 to construct.
- To test the attraction motor concept, pixies tried running a Mad Tea Party cup in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.