Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's Motor Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Tarzan
Tom's Motor Toon Twist
September 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Tom's Motor Toon Twist line is like a tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the other guests.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- You must be at least as high as your snapshot to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 45".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from August 3 until perhaps September 21.
- The glow of Tom's Motor Toon Twist can be viewed from as far away as the Caribbean.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doc Hudson when you look down in the second room.
- To test the attraction motor design, Imagineers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.