Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A jolly view of Tom's Cycle Toon Skid when it's shrounded in fog
Tom's Cycle Toon Skid
August 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
The Tom's Cycle Toon Skid line is like a skulk inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by turning the other guests.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.