Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clarabelle Cow's locomotive-bankrupting photo of Tinker Bell's Cycle Toon Spin
Tinker Bell's Cycle Toon Spin
July 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a slink into the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Ghirardelli's frozen horseshoe is stored in a vault beneath this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride cycle idea, pixies installed a Finding Nemo submarine in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.