Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Tinker Bell's Cycle Toon Spin
December 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you find playing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After traveling this attraction, experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to visit this attraction just a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Jack Skellington meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- Attraction veterans keep a detailed journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.