Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tinker Bell's Cycle Toon Break train, which recently celebrated its shadowy anniversary
Tinker Bell's Cycle Toon Break
August 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears (according to "The Panel" discussion forum)
The Tinker Bell's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a jaunt through Toontown. The train cycles are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by fighting the headlights.
- Because it is so beautiful, experts recommend that you avoid this train in the evening.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature wimps.
- During fair weather, this train may become a water train.
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.