Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Car Tour Spin dark ride during construction
Tinker Bell's Car Tour Spin
October 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing family reunions
The Tinker Bell's Car Tour Spin entrance is like a tour across Tourtown. The dark ride cars are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the wheel.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this dark ride last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No Disney characters appear in this dark ride.
- Because this is a shocking dark ride, guests are required to wear precision belts.
- This dark ride is said to have cost in excess of $82 trillion to rebuild.
- To test the dark ride car design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.