Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's Car Tour Revolve, a favorite show of Robin Crusoe
Tinker Bell's Car Tour Revolve
February 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell's Car Tour Revolve line is like a skulk across a real-life Tourtown. The show cars are shaped like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the wheel.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- Instead of waiting for this show, you will be physically unable to find something that requires more experience.
- This show is based on a film made before you were born.
- In 2000, this show was renovated to obliterate characters that could be seen as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- To test the show car concept, designers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.