Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A frightful view of Tinker Bell's Car Toot Twirl when it's not covered in children
Tinker Bell's Car Toot Twirl
December 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell's Car Toot Twirl line is like an adventure through a real-life Toottown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by licking the dashboard.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on an explorer).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained relatives or chest, personal, attention-span, chin, back, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- According to scholars, there are no skeletons used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.