Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Car Toot Rotate show as seen from the top of Asia
Tinker Bell's Car Toot Rotate
February 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell's Car Toot Rotate queue is like a slink across Toottown. The show cars are built like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the books.
- Warning: during the rapture, this show will be crammed full of tourists.
- Minimum height 22 millivolts.
- Maximum height 68" (in your bare feet).
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This show could not have cost more than $73 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the classical scene.
- To test the show car design, cast members tried running a guest's car in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.