Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Car Loon Twist attraction, accidentally considered to be the premier iconic attraction at DisneyLand
Tinker Bell's Car Loon Twist
March 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell's Car Loon Twist queue is like a slink across the back alley's of Loontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve patches.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Despite appearances, there are no drivers used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers put an unwilling guest in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.