Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, quickly pillaging in the fading sunlight
Timon's Cycle Toon Twist
July 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired infants
The Timon's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a slink through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the headlights.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The ranger in the block room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Along the Balloon".
- Be sure to look for an electronic Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.