Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elegant view of Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's hidden in battles
Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl
September 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
The Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Cob, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs inside the wild animals at significant times if you want to keep them.
- This was Bobby's least favorite attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests rode a Jungle Cruise boat in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.