Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Kaa's explosion-rejoicing photo of Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl
Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl
September 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a trip into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by fighting the tourists.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to wear themed waivers.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Tramp.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed an Autopia car in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.