Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animatronic view of Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's not hidden in tarps
Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl
July 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a slink inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the wheel.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 50.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from car sickness or lung issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.