Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl
March 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Timon's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the other guests.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.