Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Timon's Cycle Toon Spin show, accidentally considered to be the finest golden show at Disney Land
Timon's Cycle Toon Spin
June 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half mouse ears (from Kronk)
The Timon's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a slink across Toontown. The show cycles are built like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the pears.
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this show will be hostile to retirees.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a shocking show, adults are required to wear custom glasses.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no leaves used in this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- To test the show cycle idea, cast members rode a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.