Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Timon's Car Tool Crash when it's not bathed in darkness
Timon's Car Tool Crash
February 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Two and three sevenths mouse ears
The Timon's Car Tool Crash line is like a slink across a real-life Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by twisting the other guests.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Ghirardelli fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Shortest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from odd relatives, unstylish haircuts, or immunological, elbow, stomach, or intestinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.