Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Twirl experience during a moment of contemplation
Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Twirl
June 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a skulk through Toontown. The experience cycles are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the headlights.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this experience, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- In a disguised hideout at the high point of the Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Twirl, there is a mortal combat area for V.I.P.s.
- To test the experience cycle idea, rogue guests put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your giraffe.