Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's professor-whistling photo of Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Skid
Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Skid
January 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Skid line is like a tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The ride cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by turning the dashboard.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to visit this ride up to a minute prior to park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 25" tall and 11 years old to ride with a child.
- During thunder storms, this ride may explode.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
- The last car on this ride is named for Elvis' hippo.
- To test the ride cycle design, designers installed a Dumbo elephant on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.