Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Skid ride during refurbishment
Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Skid
October 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Skid line is like a journey through Toontown. The ride cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by deceiving the pioneers.
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 78".
- Ride may be too startling for children.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may melt.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons inside the ride at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The top of Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Skid can be spotted from as far away as Japan.
- To test the ride cycle concept, engineers put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.