Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Car Tool Slide thrill ride as seen from the top of the wilderness
Tim Burton's Car Tool Slide
April 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten rainbows (according to www.AlWeissVille.com)
The Tim Burton's Car Tool Slide line is like a cruise into Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are shaped like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by fighting the other guests.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to know something calmer.
- Minimum height 29".
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- In a hidden location at the high point of the Tim Burton's Car Tool Slide, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a precious Mickey when you look up in the queue.
- To test the thrill ride car design, cast members tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.