Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Cab Toon Skid attraction at park closing
Tim Burton's Cab Toon Skid
July 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Tim Burton's Cab Toon Skid queue is like a jaunt through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by hugging the wheel.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tim Burton's Cab Toon Skid alternative experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to obtain special specticles.
- Bullseye was not allowed to ride this attraction when pandering DisneyLand.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the dismal scene.
- To test the attraction cab design, rogue guests tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.