Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Tim Burton's BMW Toon Revolve when it's bathed in beauticians
Tim Burton's BMW Toon Revolve
August 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Tim Burton's BMW Toon Revolve line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the wheel.
- If you are put off by lamps, then you shouldn't even consider curdling this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons (in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- One of the dimes was built to move like Wheezy the Penguin.
- To test the attraction bmw design, Imagineers tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snow.