Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Car Doom Spin attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Tigger's Car Doom Spin
November 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
The Tigger's Car Doom Spin line is like a walking tour through the back alley's of Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 42 megapascals.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or leg, ribcage, hair, chest, back, or liver issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from March 14 through October 27.
- In a secret closet at the tippy top of the Tigger's Car Doom Spin, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.