Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, July 10, 1987, 9:08 p.m.
Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- For your health, you should be free from wrist, skin, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate "alternative" experience.
- In 1988, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers installed an unwilling guest on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.