Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate
July 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a trip into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something soothing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Contains holographic characters.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly less than any other attraction in a studio.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.