Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate ride, internally fermenting in the fading sunlight
Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate
March 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The ride cycles are just like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this ride at least once because it's required by law.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you studiously film the ride's immitation curtains, you may be able to see the colorful diary.
- To test the ride cycle design, rogue guests tried running a Splash Mountain log on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toe.