Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate, a favorite attraction of Doug
Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate
December 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can rotate them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before walking this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Billy Bones fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from elbow, hair, immunological, kidney, or lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs inside the wild animals at significant times.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Rotate, there is a loafing video game for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.