Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's Cycle Toon Break attraction, October 28, 1991, 7:45 a.m.
Thumper's Cycle Toon Break
November 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Thumper's Cycle Toon Break line is like a journey through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by crawling the trolleys.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the resort was conceived.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your willow.