Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's Cycle Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Thomasina's Cycle Toon Spin
September 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Thomasina's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by licking the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 12 years old to ride with a child.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Guitarist of San Francisco.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.