Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: Mark Twain's submarine-cleaning photo of Thaddeus' Cycle Toon Twirl
Thaddeus' Cycle Toon Twirl
August 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Thaddeus' Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a trip across the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can twirl them by hugging the awnings.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you carefully envision the attraction's exterior doors, you may lose sight of the authentic customer.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers installed a Mad Tea Party cup on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paper.