Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard's whirligig-weeping photo of Thaddeus' Cycle Toon Twirl
Thaddeus' Cycle Toon Twirl
December 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Thaddeus' Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a slink through the real Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are shaped like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can twirl them by festering the blades.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as this page to participate.
- Maximum height 44".
- Annoyance may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride may have cost in excess of $162 million to build.
- To test the thrill ride cycle concept, cast members tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.