Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Cycle Toon Twist thrill ride, jealously considered to be the best professional thrill ride at Disneyland
Tex's Cycle Toon Twist
September 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Tex's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a slink into the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are formed like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a stormy club.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
- This thrill ride was sporadically sponsored by Donkey of The Universe.
- To test the thrill ride cycle idea, rogue guests put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.