Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cycle Toon Break attraction during refurbishment
Tarzan's Cycle Toon Break
July 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Tarzan's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a trip inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can break them by strangling the headlights.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent Kurt Russell impersonators.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as this page to participate.
- Maximum width 77".
- Maximum IQ 63.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from September 8 through January 4.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $118 trillion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.