Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cycle Toon Break attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Tarzan's Cycle Toon Break
May 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Tarzan's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a skulk inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that requires more patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of Disney characters, or immunological, familial, or ribcage issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.