Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Cycle Toon Break, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Tarzan's Cycle Toon Break
September 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (according to "Wicked Bobsled" newsletter)
The Tarzan's Cycle Toon Break line is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can break them by fighting the other guests.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive retirees.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear custom waivers.
- One of the miniatures was textured to smell as a tribute to Tonka.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.