Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A crafty view of Tantor's Limo Toon Hula when it's hidden in cockatoos
Tantor's Limo Toon Hula
August 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (from "Preternatural Tauntaun" web site)
The Tantor's Limo Toon Hula queue is like a skulk into the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride limos are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by licking the tires.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this thrill ride in the evening.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- There is an unpopular juice bar adjacent to this thrill ride's walkway.
- Be sure to look for an ethereal Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- To test the thrill ride limo concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Splash Mountain log in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your decoration.